How to Use 1. After opening the facial pack after washing the face, completely remove moisture from the hands and apply left and right to the eyes, nose and mouth with both hands to create a facial contour. Cut off the nose and mouth of each part of the contour and cut from forehead to chin according to the size of the face.
2. Apply lotion or ampoule to your face. Attach a properly cut mask to the face, then use a sponge or both hands to adhere to the face while applying water or skin. *CAUTION: Do not allow air to enter.
3. If the mask is wet enough, a transparent artificial skin is formed.
4. If you feel tight after the mask is completely adhered to, take 30 to 40 minutes.
5. After the application time, carefully remove the mask and finish.
6. Velvet Mask can be used for all skin types, but it is recommended for dry and sensitive skin.