Tired of straightening your unruly hair everyday?
Not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars and half the day at the salon?
Cure One-Step Magic Straight Treatment is an all-in-one hair straightening product to get you salon results at your own home in a fraction of the time. Your hair retains it elasticity and volume with less chemicals used in your hair.
A combination of essential oils and extracts, PPT treatment, aloe, green tea extract, and chitosan, keeps hair soft even after treatment with leaves a natural luster and sheen.
- Suitable for men & women
- Permanently straighten your hair in an hour
- Minimize the damage done to your hair
- One package will provide 4-6 treatments depending on the length of your hair.
- Hair typically remains straight for 2-6 months
- Product is good for 24 months after opening.
- No need for neutralizing agent
* The result may be different. Because it will depends on the hair conditions and scalp conditions each person.
HOW TO USE
NOTE: be sure to conduct an allergy test before using the product.
1. Shampoo your hair and towel dry.
2. Apply intensive conditioning treatment if desired.
3. Divide hair into 4 sections.
4. Starting from the nape of the neck, use the applicator comb to add straightening cream to hair starting 1cm (0.5 inch) away from the scalp.
5. Leave treatment in hair in accordance to the condition of your hair: 20-30 minutes for damaged/color treated hair. 30-40 minutes for healthy hair.
6. After the appropriate amount of time has elapsed, check if the treatment has worked by isolating one strand of hair and pulling on it to see if the hair has turned elastic and stretches out.
7. Wash treatment out of hair with warm water (do not use any shampoo).
8. Straighten hair in 2.5 cm (1 inch) sections with a high quality straightener. Damaged hair should be straightened at 140-160°C (280-320°F) and healthy hair can be straightened at 160°C (320°F) or higher.
9. Do not wash your hair for 72 hours. Do not tie your hair or tuck your hair behind your ears. If your hair gets wet, straighten it immediately with a high quality straightener.